The EPMA is proud to present the prestigious EPMA 2022 Powder Metallurgy Component Awards, which over the years, have done much to promote and stimulate interest in PM technology. These awards are open to all who manufacture components made by PM processes.
The 2022 award competition will consist of the following component categories:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- Metal Injection Moulding
- PM Structural (including Hard Materials and Diamond Tools parts)
In all cases, a panel of independent experts is drawn from across Europe, using the following criteria, referees the entries;
- To what extent is the PM component described in the entry expected to provide cost savings and/or improved quality?
- To what extent is the entry expected to stimulate further usage of PM materials and technology?
- How well is the entry prepared (description of component, inclusion of diagrams, photographs and other illustrations)?
- How do you rate this component in terms of excellence in exploiting PM or in terms of novelty, surpassing borders or bringing new ideas into practice?
The awards will coincide with the World PM2022 Congress & Exhibition in Lyon, France, 09 - 13 October 2022.
Entry deadline: 25 May 2022